Gaucín, Costa del Sol, Málaga, Spain
Restored 18th century Convent. South orientation with INTER-CONTINENTAL VIEWS to Gibraltar & Morocco. Featured in New York Times. Floors with independent themes. Gound is Moroccan, 1st is Edwardian and top is Andalusian. Covered 17 m indoor heated pool. Rental income. Ask for full PRESENTATION!
Property consists of 5 beds (can be made into more), 6 baths, 3 kitchens and 60m2 of private parking (for three cars). Each floor has its own entrance. Generates holiday rental income. Located in a white village 30 min. from the sea and home to a lively a community of writers, painters & artists. See in images some of the press articles of what people are saying about Gaucin.
Rare opportunity to own the most iconic property in a village with a Roman history and with restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
Location, location, location ..
* 0 minutes to great restaurants and tapas.
* 30 minutes to world class golf (Finca Cortesin Golf).
* 30 minutes to beach and Puerto de la Duquesa.
* 35 to Sotogrande Marina, Polo and International School.
* 35 to Estepona.
* 45 minutes to Marbella.
* 50 minutes to catch a ferry to Morocco.
* 65 minutes to Gibraltar (duty-free shopping).
* 65 minutes to the Tarifa.
* 70 minutes to Malaga Airport via highway.
* 75 minutes to Malaga Centre.
NOTE: Purchasing any property in Spain is subject to taxes and Notary fees not included in the sales price. Ask for more info, we're here to assist you!